Quickies!: Amanda Seyfried Didn’t Enjoy Kissing Megan Fox
- Amanda Seyfried is extremely unenthusiastic about her make-out session with Megan Fox in Diablo Cody‘s film “Jennifer’s Body.” [After Ellen] — If I had to kiss Toe Thumbs, I’d probably have to roll my eyes about the situation too.
- Rachel Zoe has plans to simplify her look for the second season of “The Rachel Zoe Project.” That means less makeup, hair, and everything else. [The Cut] — Hopefully, she doesn’t play to tone down her shopping craziness.
- “So You Think You Can Dance” choreographer Alex Da Silva has been charged with sexually assaulting four women. [PopEater]
- The same production company behind “The Real Housewives” series is casting fabulous, young, gay men involved in a May/December romance. [Your Tango] — This is exactly what I’ve been looking for. I need a gay “friend in my head,” as Wendy Williams would put it.
- The fashion world might be ready, but is the rest of humankind ready for men in metallic gladiator sandals? [Jak & Jil Blog] — I know I’m not.
- No one can keep track of everything happening in politics these days: “Cocktails Party Politics,” a cheat-sheet that’ll make you sound knowledgeable, will rescue you. [Lemondrop] — Forget politics, The Town Hall Swizzle cocktail sounds divine.