Here’s something I can give Sarah Palin credit for: She is not a poseur. When she stepped down as governor of Alaska, she kindly relinquished her Twitter handle, @AKGovSarahPalin. Her final tweet read, “Last state twitter. Thank you Alaska! I love you. God bless Alaska. God bless the U.S.A.” Then, silence.
Since, Sarah has taken to long-form writing on her Facebook page, going on and on in footnoted posts about how Obama’s proposed health-care plan would have babies like Trig face “death panels.” (Huh?) But let’s face it. Even Sarah’s fans don’t want more than 140 characters of her musings. So, thank goodness Sarah has set up a new Twitter feed: @SarahPalinUSA. She has yet to tweet a single character, but here are our predictions as to what she’ll tweet.
- “Can someone please put duct tape over Levi‘s mouth?”
- “Just baked a batch of cookies with Bristol and Willow. They taste extra delicious with our secret ingredient: caribou meat.”
- “At divorce court with Todd. J/K.”
- “Thinking of getting rid of my bangs. What think?”
- “Bet you’ve been wonderin what my next move will be. Surprise! I’m hosting a late night show opposite Letterman. Who’s laughin now, funny man?”
- “Stuck in a snow bank. Help.”
What do you think her first tweet will be?