Quickies!: Katie Holmes Teams Up With Stylist For Clothing Line
- Katie Holmes and her stylist Jeanne Yang are teaming up to create a fashion line for women and kids. [OK! Magazine] — The children’s line is reportedly inspired by Suri’s fashion sense, which means it will include lots of princess dresses and won’t be affordable.
- Jon Gosselin accused estranged wife Kate of “trying to cry it up for the cops” when she called 911 and broke down after he wouldn’t let her inside the gate of his house. [People] — Even if she did put on a sob fest, it didn’t work; Kate was sent home as Jon had custody of the kids that day.
- Jennifer Aniston will be singing and playing an instrument in her next film, “The Goree Girls.” [Us Weekly] — Is anyone else a little afraid to hear this?
- While Leonardo DiCaprio snuggled up with his new model galpal, ex-girlfriend Bar Rafaeli got on with her life by shooting the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. [Popeater] — After Leo sees this issue, he might regret their breakup a little more…
- “Scrubs” star Sarah Chalke has confirmed she’s expecting her first baby in the winter with hubby and entertainment lawyer Jamie Afifi. [Just Jared] — Congrats to the cute couple!
- After another driver ran a red light, Michael Phelps’ Cadillac Escalade suffered a crash. [ESPN] – Thankfully, the cute swimmer wasn’t injured (or drunk at the wheel, like he has been in the past).
- Getting involved with a coworker can be risky, but if you just can’t help yourself, at least follow these tips to save you from losing your job. [Lemondrop]
- It’s good to be in touch with yourself. And your lady parts. Here are seven things you probably didn’t know about your vajayjay. [Divine Caroline]