Hooray! The weekend is here. As far as we’re concerned, this week was one long waste of time before “Mad Men” returns for its third season. (We haven’t decided whether we’re going to dress up like Peggy Olsen, Joan Holloway, or Rachel Menken for the premiere. There’s still time.)
Lots of other stuff happened this week, though. Join us, won’t you, while we take a fond look back?
- We took a trip back in time to revisit the best beauty pageant scandals ever.
- We threw up in our mouth a little over Miley Cyrus’ pole dance.
- We foolishly believed Heidi Montag would pose nude for Playboy, but then she didn’t really.
- We cried “FAIL!” when L.A. Ink‘s Kat Von D launched a tattoo concealer that really only works for white people.
- We caught Lady GaGa ripping off Irish pop star Róisin Murphy’s wackadoo costumes.
- We patiently waited to see if former presidential candidate John Edwards would, as The National Enquirer reported, claim paternity of ex-lover Rielle Hunter’s baby.
- We told the fashionistas who criticize Hillary Clinton’s pantsuits to give the lady a break.
- We felt weird about Disney making a movie out of The Diary Of Anne Frank.
- We confessed to doing a little shoplifting in our youth. (Well, some of us did, anyway!)
- We tried to explain why he won’t say “I love you.”