Star Couplings: Kourtney Kardashian Is Kind Of Into Guys
- Kourtney Kardashian says she’s “into men,” despite sharing a kiss with a bisexual woman on “Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami.” [E! Online] — That doesn’t sound too convincing.
- Sarah Jane Morris from “Brothers & Sisters” is pregnant. There’s no word yet on whether she’ll return to the show. [People]
- Lawyers for Ben Roethlisberger, the football player accused of sexual assault, say accuser Andrea McNulty allegedly said she hoped Ben had impregnated her. [TMZ]
- Eddie Cibrian has spoken out for the first time since splitting from his wife. “We are all human, we are all not perfect,” he told “ET.” “The fact is I love my family dearly, and I’m a great father. It just saddens me that this is hurtful and being played out publicly.” [Us Weekly] — Maybe if you’d come clean about your extramarital affair with LeAnne Rimes before the rest of the world found out, you could have saved your family the embarrassment.
- Miley Cyrus and on-again/off-again boyfriend Justin Gaston took to Twitter to argue over which one of them is hiding their feelings. [Lainey Gossip] — If you can’t have a real conversation, you probably shouldn’t be together?