Star Couplings: Jennifer Hudson Has A Baby Boy!
- Jennifer Hudson gave birth to a boy last night. She and her fiancé, David “Punk” Otunga, named him David Daniel Otunga Jr. [Media Takeout] — That name is such a snooze-fest. I like children to have their own identity.
- Jon Gosselin said he was glad Kate wasn’t around for the renovation of their kitchen, which was chronicled on last night’s “Jon & Kate Plus 8,” because her constant complaints about the mess would have been “annoying.” [Us Weekly]
- Remember last week when we told you Emmy Rossum and boyfriend Justin Siegel broke up? Well, it turns out they were secretly married. [E! Online] — This makes breaking up a little more complicated.
- Sarah Stokes from Diddy’s “Making the Band 2″ was arrested for domestic violence on Aug. 2. She stabbed her husband in the arm in front of their three children. [TMZ] — You know, I got the feeling there was some abuse in that relationship when I was watching “Making the Band 2.”
- Judy Reyes of “Scrubs” is having a little girl, which she says she suspected all along. Although her role on “Scrubs” is in transition, she says she’ll make guest appearances during the ninth season. [People]
- Russell Simmons took Sophie Monk out for dinner recently. [The Young, Black, & Fabulous] — Russell definitely seems to be dating off-type since splitting from Kimora Lee Simmons last year.