Five Dangerously Huge Cocktail Rings We Love
Regardless of how classic (or boring) your outfit is, a big cocktail ring will immediately make it more interesting. We’re loving a few right now…
- A starter ring, if you will. Not too much metal, not too many gems. Perfect for easing yourself into the category of Offensively Large Rings. [$12, Aldo]
- Huge, fake, and fun, which is everything an ostentatious piece of costume jewelry should be. [$173, Kenneth Jay Lane, MyWardrobe.com]
- This is the sort of ring you’re going to want to wear if you plan on getting into a classy bar fight. That thing will leave a mark. [$98, Juicy Couture, SSense]
- Though not as intense as the others, we like this one nonetheless. [$50, House of Harlow, Pink Mascara]
- With its many crystals and a turquoise center, this ring feels particularly old-school cool to us. [$118, Juicy Couture, Nordstrom]
- If ring #2 isn’t gaudy enough for you, this one should do the trick. It’s over the top, and that’s how we like it. [$22, Fred Flare]
[Photo Credit: Shopbop, Fred Flare, House of Harlow, Aldo, Kenneth Jay Lane]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.