Star Couplings: Spencer Pratt Reveals Heidi’s Playboy Cover
- Spencer Pratt showed off Heidi Montag-Pratt‘s September Playboy cover while at the “G.I. Joe” premiere. [Us Weekly] — Seriously, who does that?
- Milla Jovovich has revealed one of her attractions to fiancé and film director Paul Anderson — his Newcastle, England upbringing and the town’s fish and chips specialty. [People] — I can’t wait to see photos of their Aug. 22 wedding.
- Sienna Miller has admitted she feels “foolish” for how she handled her relationship with Balthazar Getty. [OK! UK] — We’ve all been there, but I’m sure it’s much worse when you’re in the public eye.
- Kate Major says Jon Gosselin speaks very highly of Kate Gosselin as a mother. [E! Online] — I’m about ready for the next reality TV scandal now. How ’bout you?
- Emmy Rossum has reportedly split from boyfriend Justin Siegel because, as Life & Style has reported, the 22-year-old actress has been reluctant to settle down. [Starpulse] — And why should she? He’s obviously not offering enough of an incentive.
- T.I. and fiancé “Tiny” Cottle might be heading to Splitsville because she has reportedly been spending time with boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. while T.I. is imprisoned. [Media Takeout] — Break up! Break up! I want a new boyfriend and T.I. is perfect.