Quickies!: Madonna Cancels Upcoming Slovenian Concert Over “Difficulties”
- Madonna has canceled her upcoming concert in Ljubljana, Slovenia for “unforeseen logistical difficulties.” Slovenian media claims bad ticket sales threw the switch on the concert only 13 days away. This is the second concert on her “Sticky and Sweet” tour Madonna has canceled. [ABC News] – Looks more sticky than sweet right about now.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s production company, Appian Way, is currently working on adapting the story of “Little Red Riding Hood” from the book to a movie, but with a darker gothic twist. [NY Daily News] – Yea, because a wolf trying to eat a little girl isn’t dark enough.
- Newlyweds Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan both got tattoos saying “side by side” in Balinese during their honeymoon. Even though they both got food poisoning during their trip, they say the tattoo will be a happier souvenir. [Us Magazine] – Yeah, I’d take a tattoo over food poisoning any day.
- Daniel Baldwin’s wife Joanne gave birth to a healthy baby girl this morning. Finley Rae Martineau Baldwin was born at 9:30 a.m. in LA. [People] – Congrats!
- A new education plan is being heavily debated in England. The plan would teach kids as young as 5 years old about domestic violence, beating women, and the healthy way to resolve relationship issues. [ Très Sugar] – Smart, but too soon?
- The Los Angeles Times review of “Julie and Julia” explains the great relationship people can have with food. After reading it, writer Rita Wilson explains just how sexy that edible connection can be between two people in a relationship. [Examiner] – Sounds delish!
- Twenty years after being pen pals while Jeremy was serving in Desert Storm, his female pen pal found him on Facebook. The two met and got married shortly after. [Lemondrop] – Aww! The wonders of Facebook.
- In a pinch and can’t talk? Now you can simply text 911 to your rescue. [Flisted] – Actually, a really genius idea.