Friday Roundup: It Happened This Week On The Frisky
Sadness: we lost another titan of pop culture this week. John Hughes, who wrote/directed “Sixteen Candles,” “The Breakfast Club,” and “Pretty In Pink” passed away on Thursday at the age of 59. We haven’t been this bummed since, well, Michael and Farrah passed.
We’re going to affect our most Molly Ringwald-esque pout and cry into our beers tonight. But in the meantime, why don’t you catch up on what you missed on The Frisky this week:
- We rolled our eyes as Heidi Montag Pratt poses for Playboy covered in mud.
- We prayed “Sherlock Holmes” would end up being kinda gay.
- We learned Drew Barrymore thinks she was a dolphin in a past life. No comment.
- We demanded to know why Screech won’t be part of the “Saved By The Bell” reunion. (It was the sex tape, wasn’t it?)
- We watched Angelina Jolie breastfeed her twins in public…via a creepy sculpture created by an artist who said he wants to encourage breastfeeding. Or people staring at Angelina Jolie’s boobs.
- We also didn’t understand why anyone would give their little girl a breastfeeding doll as a toy.
- We were concerned about our feminine flavor enough to buy a vaginal suppository with “sweetened flavoring” for our vag. (Just kidding, we didn’t do that.)
- We told our boyfriend’s parents about our depression and then freaked out a little bit that we’d aired too much dirty laundry.
- We screwed without a condom because it’s better for our mental health.
- We told you (literally) the 20 words that gross us out WAY more than moist.
- We didn’t understand men, those wily critters.
- We lusted after the fake Don Draper, but explained why we won’t date a real life version again.
- And last but not least, we defended fart jokes.