Quickies!: Lauren Conrad And Kim Kardashian Join ANTM
- Lauren Conrad and Kim Kardashian are two of the celebrity fashionistas that will appear as guest judges alongside Nigel Barker and Tyra Banks on the 13th season of “America’s Next Top Model”. [US Magazine] – Wow, after 13 seasons why not bring in the stylish celebs?
- “Top Chef” judge Tom Colicchio’s wife Lori Silverbush gave birth to a healthy baby boy – Luka Bodhi Colicchio – on August 1. The father of two says he will probably take some time off the cooking show to be with his newborn son. [People] – Hmm, maybe they’ll be a baby food challenge on the next season of “Top Chef”!
- Reality TV veteran Megan Hauserman will begin her search for a rich husband on her new show “Megan Wants A Millionaire” this Sunday on VH1. To prepare for a successful first date Megan says never sleep with a guy on the first date, but always dress like you want to. [Lemon Drop] – Yes to the first part, but some how I don’t want to take dating advice from someone hoping to become a trophy wife.
- “Paper Heart” star Charlyne Yi gabs about love and dating in a recent interview about her new movie. The actress and writer calls love “one wild, wild beast” and says there are no real cynics because everyone has at least a “flicker of hope”. [TrèsSugar] – It’s nice to hear someone talk about love without trying to analyze it to death.
- One woman whose husband was recently fired from his job says that getting laid off is like breaking up with a girlfriend, and that the healing processes for both are similar. [Your Tango] – So, if you get fired and dumped at the same time, gorging on ice cream kills two birds with one stone. Right?
- Comedian Will Hines recently discussed how one man in Sri Lanka breast-fed his child and debates the desirability of a man who can breastfeed. [Asylum] – Let ‘s nip this in the bud and say it’s not desirable at all.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.