Quickies!: Lauren Conrad And Kim Kardashian Join ANTM
- Lauren Conrad and Kim Kardashian are two of the celebrity fashionistas that will appear as guest judges alongside Nigel Barker and Tyra Banks on the 13th season of “America’s Next Top Model”. [US Magazine] – Wow, after 13 seasons why not bring in the stylish celebs?
- “Top Chef” judge Tom Colicchio’s wife Lori Silverbush gave birth to a healthy baby boy – Luka Bodhi Colicchio – on August 1. The father of two says he will probably take some time off the cooking show to be with his newborn son. [People] – Hmm, maybe they’ll be a baby food challenge on the next season of “Top Chef”!
- Reality TV veteran Megan Hauserman will begin her search for a rich husband on her new show “Megan Wants A Millionaire” this Sunday on VH1. To prepare for a successful first date Megan says never sleep with a guy on the first date, but always dress like you want to. [Lemon Drop] – Yes to the first part, but some how I don’t want to take dating advice from someone hoping to become a trophy wife.
- “Paper Heart” star Charlyne Yi gabs about love and dating in a recent interview about her new movie. The actress and writer calls love “one wild, wild beast” and says there are no real cynics because everyone has at least a “flicker of hope”. [TrèsSugar] – It’s nice to hear someone talk about love without trying to analyze it to death.
- One woman whose husband was recently fired from his job says that getting laid off is like breaking up with a girlfriend, and that the healing processes for both are similar. [Your Tango] – So, if you get fired and dumped at the same time, gorging on ice cream kills two birds with one stone. Right?
- Comedian Will Hines recently discussed how one man in Sri Lanka breast-fed his child and debates the desirability of a man who can breastfeed. [Asylum] – Let ‘s nip this in the bud and say it’s not desirable at all.