Quickies!: Grace Jones Shows Lady Gaga How Authentic Eccentrics Dress
- Grace Jones performed at the Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC last night. [Dlisted] — The other costumes are amaaaazing!
- Tyra Banks will guest star on the Oct. 5 episode of “Gossip Girl.” [E! Online] — How progressive. The show gets another token!
- Tony Romo reportedly hung out with Vanessa Minnillo at a party a couple of weeks ago. [TMZ] — These two jerks deserve each other.
- Kara DioGuardi will return for another season of “American Idol,” People has confirmed, but there hasn’t been any word from “Idol” or Kara. [PopEater] — I know this is blasphemy to some people, but I wish this show would get canceled already.
- An Ottawa library is defending the addition of racy sex guides — Anal Sex Position Guide, The Going Down Guide, and The Sex Instruction Manual — to its catalog. [Examiner] — Sounds like some good readin’. For those that can’t get their mitts on these books, they only have to check out The Frisky’s own Dr. V.
- Charm jewelry is back in a big way, but it’s taken a decidedly grown-up, no-assembly-required turn for the best. [Pipeline]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.