Quickies!: Grace Jones Shows Lady Gaga How Authentic Eccentrics Dress
- Grace Jones performed at the Hammerstein Ballroom in NYC last night. [Dlisted] — The other costumes are amaaaazing!
- Tyra Banks will guest star on the Oct. 5 episode of “Gossip Girl.” [E! Online] — How progressive. The show gets another token!
- Tony Romo reportedly hung out with Vanessa Minnillo at a party a couple of weeks ago. [TMZ] — These two jerks deserve each other.
- Kara DioGuardi will return for another season of “American Idol,” People has confirmed, but there hasn’t been any word from “Idol” or Kara. [PopEater] — I know this is blasphemy to some people, but I wish this show would get canceled already.
- An Ottawa library is defending the addition of racy sex guides — Anal Sex Position Guide, The Going Down Guide, and The Sex Instruction Manual — to its catalog. [Examiner] — Sounds like some good readin’. For those that can’t get their mitts on these books, they only have to check out The Frisky’s own Dr. V.
- Charm jewelry is back in a big way, but it’s taken a decidedly grown-up, no-assembly-required turn for the best. [Pipeline]