Woman Sends 34 Co-Workers To The Hospital By Spraying Stank Perfume

Okay, this makes no sense, but here goes. At a call bank center in Texas, 34 people were hospitalized after a woman gave herself a spritz of perfume. At first, a few people started complaining about feeling dizzy and short of breath. Pretty soon, a ton of people were feeling sick. Fire officials were called to the scene because folks assumed that it must have been carbon monoxide or toxic fumes in the air. Nope—it was nasty eau de toilet. In addition to the 34 people taken to the hospital, another 110 were treated on the scene. Peeps still don’t know what kind of perfume it was, but I hope they find out soon so I can make sure never to buy it. Ever. [Yahoo News]

Posted Under: , ,
  • Zergnet: Simply Irresistible

  • HowAboutWe

  • afc-right-ad

  • Popular
  • afc-right-ad-2

  • We’re Loving