Diddy’s Most Ego-Tastic Moments
Diddy, Sean Combs, P Diddy, Puff Daddy—I don’t even know what to call him anymore. But I do know one thing: This man has a gigantic ego. In his new show “Making His Band,” which premiered last night, people auditioned not to create their own band, but for a chance to be in Diddy’s band. Dude, why don’t you just have regular auditions like everyone else? [PopCrunch]
Oh wait, because you have the biggest ego ever! After the jump, some most of Diddy’s egotastic moments.
- This isn’t Diddy’s first all-about-me show. He had another one called “I Want To Work For Diddy.” Hmm, I’m going to make a show called “I Want To Kick Puff In The Nuts.”
- In 2008, Diddy put a massive billboard in Times Square so he could promote his new fragrance “I Am King.” The ad, which was thought to be one of the largest Times Square has ever seen, featured a giant picture of the egomaniac himself. [Mirror UK] — He certainly is king, the king of ego.
- Here’s a quote from Diddy about his clothing line which is called “Sean Jean,” of course. “Sean Jean is fashion Viagra. I’ve had 40-year-old men tell me that once they started wearing Sean Jean, everything changed for them, including their sex life.” [The Insider] — Puhleeeese, that’s so not true.
- Mr. Big Head dinned near Times Square the other night, surrounded by bodyguards wearing earrings just like his. From his table, Diddy had a perfect view of that massive billboard we were telling you about. Apparently, he was ogling himself hardcore while he chowed down. [NY Post]
- Diddy’s ego is so big it even has its own Twitter following!!! [Twitter]