Quickies!: Criminally Bad Hair In Mug Shots
- We’ve seen horrible mug shots before, but never has hair been so criminal. [Dumb As A Blog]
- A 53-year-old obsessed fan of Miley Cyrus was recently arrested. He claims she sent him “secret messages” through her TV show. [TMZ] – Sorry dude, you misheard her. She said, “Dude, you are too old to be watching ‘Hannah Montana.'”
- Lady GaGa was seen out partying wearing nothing but her knickers. [Popeater] – Better or worse than tights-as-pants?
- Hulk Hogan and his ex-wife Linda Bollea’s divorce has been finalized and a settlement has been reached. While the settlement remains undisclosed, it sounds like Bollea walked away with quite a lot of moolah. [Fox News] — Good for her, although I don’t think I’d marry (or get near) the Hulkster for any amount of money.
- We’ve heard of sex dwindling after marriage, but how did one woman become a “divorced virgin” after five years of marriage? [Your Tango]
- There have been so many “quirky” character types in movies lately that some are arguing their characteristics are no longer unusual. [NPR] – Here are the traits that no longer make the “quirky” cut.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.