Quickies!: Criminally Bad Hair In Mug Shots
- We’ve seen horrible mug shots before, but never has hair been so criminal. [Dumb As A Blog]
- A 53-year-old obsessed fan of Miley Cyrus was recently arrested. He claims she sent him “secret messages” through her TV show. [TMZ] – Sorry dude, you misheard her. She said, “Dude, you are too old to be watching ‘Hannah Montana.'”
- Lady GaGa was seen out partying wearing nothing but her knickers. [Popeater] – Better or worse than tights-as-pants?
- Hulk Hogan and his ex-wife Linda Bollea’s divorce has been finalized and a settlement has been reached. While the settlement remains undisclosed, it sounds like Bollea walked away with quite a lot of moolah. [Fox News] — Good for her, although I don’t think I’d marry (or get near) the Hulkster for any amount of money.
- We’ve heard of sex dwindling after marriage, but how did one woman become a “divorced virgin” after five years of marriage? [Your Tango]
- There have been so many “quirky” character types in movies lately that some are arguing their characteristics are no longer unusual. [NPR] – Here are the traits that no longer make the “quirky” cut.