Jude Law In Drag And Other Highlights From The “RAGE” Trailer
There is a new fashion movie coming out on September 24th. It is called “RAGE.” It looks full-on ridiculous. With the aid of many colored backdrops and pseudo-deep statements from interviewees at the scene, a blogger working in a New York fashion house records the events surrounding a murder. Starring the likes of a tranny-fied Jude Law, model Lily Cole (still attempting to act!), Judi Dench being generally awesome, and Steve Buscemi making you feel skeevy, the thing is jam-packed with celebrities you never wanted to see together in one movie. Check out the trailer above and what we loved about it, after the jump…
- Jude Law in drag wearing a corset and saying things like “Are you shy because I am celebrity?” and “I am, after all, only human.”
- “Fashion’s not an art form. If it’s anything at all it’s pornography … to which millions are addicted. Hopelessly addicted.” — Dame Judi Dench playing what appears to be a holier-than-thou editor type (cough, Anna Wintour, cough).
- “I shoot. Not with a gun, though I know how to.” — The Ever-Creepy Steve Buscemi
- Model Lily Cole looking confused.
- “I’ve seen a lot of movies so I know how people die.” — Some Guy
- Judi Dench, badass that she is, using a gun lighter to light her joint while being interviewed.
- Eddie Izzard.