What Scorned Women Have Done To Get Even
“Be careful who you cheat on” isn’t a famous, old adage, but it should be, because some scorned women go freaking crazy trying to get revenge on unfaithful spouses. Just last night, a 67-year-old woman in Queens, NY, woke up at 6 a.m., boiled a pot of water, and poured it on her husband’s private parts, leaving him with second- and third-degree burns from his knees to his abdomen. Oyinda Ojofeitimi told police she had recently learned her husband of 20 years had been unfaithful. “She was hurt and angry that after all this time married, he was stepping out on her,” a police source told the New York Daily News. “She wanted to shut down that possibility forever because he had treated her with such contempt.” Ojofeitimi then regretted what she had done and called 911, but that’s not really enough, is it? She has been arrested on assault charges. This isn’t the first time (and it certainly won’t be the last) that a woman has retaliated against her cheating husband. After the jump, a hall of fame for scorned women.
- A woman calling herself Annastella auctioned an empty condom packet (size small) and a photo of “The Tart’s black lacy knickers (size humongous)” on eBay after discovering the items in the bed she shared with her husband of 22 years. (Originally, Annastella included the actual underwear in the auction, but eBay has a policy against selling second-hand undies. Who knew?)[Times Online]
- Actress Teri Garr was woken up at 4:30 a.m. by the phone. It was a woman calling to say she’d been sleeping with Garr’s boyfriend for months. Garr gathered items of his he’d left at her place, along with a hammer, and drove to his house. Then, she smashed all of his windows. [CNN]
- Katya Kharitovonova bit off her cheating husband’s private parts after waking up to find him and her best friend half-naked. The three had been watching “War of the Worlds,” when Kharitovonova fell asleep. When she woke up, oral sex was going on, and she hit her friend and bit her husband. “I saw the blood spurting out of Liza’s mouth and then felt a sharp pain,” he said. “I don’t remember what happened next, I was unconscious.” Doctors were able to reattach the missing piece. [Metro.co.uk]
- After her radio DJ husband announced on-air that he would leave his wife and two kids for pin-up girl Jodie Marsh, Hayley Shaw put his Lotus Esprit Turbo car up for sale on eBay. She wrote on the auction page that she wanted to get rid of the car, worth $45,000, that night, and it sold for 50 pence (about 90 cents) within five minutes. The man had it coming — he had also talked about fantasizing about Shaw’s sister and put her on the air when she complained. [Fox News]
- When Wikipedia co-founder Jimmy Wales dumped Rachel Marsden via Wikipedia, noting that he was “no longer involved” with her, Marsden went online and sold Wales’ dirty laundry on eBay. The loot included a stained T-shirt and a sweater. [Times Online]
- Let’s not forget about the late Lisa “Left Eye” Lopes, who was arrested on arson charges for burning NFL wide receiver Andre Rison’s mansion to the ground and vandalizing several of his cars. She got five years probation. [MTV]
- Clara Harris repeatedly ran over her adulterous husband with her Mercedes back in 2003. She was found guilty of murder and sentenced to 20 years in jail.
- A wife suspected her husband of cheating and sent an email to his entire contact database, which included big cheeses at Volkswagon and more. The message read, “I, Paul Owen Evans, am a sniveling, cheating, lying, arrogant little piece of shit. No, that’s not right — I’m worse than that: I’m a despicable, deceitful, dodgy, D**KHEAD who doesn’t reserve this attitude just for his wife. Oh yes, one more thing — I’ve got an extremely small penis that couldn’t excite a woman’s nostril let alone anything else. Thus endeth my confession. Regards. Paul Evans.” [The Register]