RAGE Trailer Riduculous In A Rather Entertaining Way
There is a new movie coming out on September 24th. It is called rage. It looks full on ridiculous. With the aid of many colored backdrops and pseudo-deep statements from interviewees at the scene, a blogger working in a New York fashion house records the events surrounding a murder. Starring the likes of a tranny-fied Jude Law, model Lily Cole still attempting to act, Judi Dench being awesome and Steve Buscemi making you feel skeevy, the thing is jam-packed with celebrities you never wanted to see together in one movie.
Check out the trailer and a few choice bits from it after the jump.Here it is in all its glory. And here’s what we loved about it:
- Jude Law in drag wearing a corset and saying things like “are you shy because I am celebrity?” and “I am, after all, only human.”
- “Fashion’s not an art form. If it’s anything at all it’s pornography…to which millions are addicted. Hopelessly addicted.” -Dame Judi Dench playing what appears to be a holier than thou editor type. (cough, Anna Wintour, cough.)
- “I shoot. Not with a gun, though I know how to.” -The Ever-Creepy Steve Buscemi
- Model Lily Cole looking confused.
- “I’ve seen a lot of movies so I know how people die.” -Some Guy
- Judi Dench, badass that she is, using a gun lighter to light her joint while being interviewed.
- Eddie Izzard.