Quickies!: Jennifer Love Hewitt Is Desperate To Be In “Twilight”
- Jennifer Love Hewitt wants to be part of the “Twilight” series so badly she’s offered to play “the vampire who carries Robert Pattinson’s luggage to the airport.” [Starpulse] – Is that human blood I smell? Or desperation?
- Tobey Maguire’s mother and brother will be starring in a new reality TV show called “Growing Up Maguire.” [Celebitchy] – But…why?
- Swimmer Ricky Berens had a wardrobe malfunction before competing Sunday, but he still helped the U.S. secure a spot in the 4x100m relay freestyle finals at the world swimming championships in Italy. [Dumb As A Blog]
- A new study shows that people who get divorced have 20 percent more chronic illnesses than those who stay married or single. [ TrèsSugar] – Maybe so, but staying unhappily married or single can’t be too healthy, either.
- A new gadget is being sold that combines a dumbbell with a fork. So, you know, you can get buff while indulging in some high-calorie cake. [Jezebel]
- Sample sale sites have become pretty popular as of late. But before you get addicted to online bargain shopping, check out this pros and cons list. [College Candy]