Quickies!: Jennifer Love Hewitt Is Desperate To Be In “Twilight”
- Jennifer Love Hewitt wants to be part of the “Twilight” series so badly she’s offered to play “the vampire who carries Robert Pattinson’s luggage to the airport.” [Starpulse] – Is that human blood I smell? Or desperation?
- Tobey Maguire’s mother and brother will be starring in a new reality TV show called “Growing Up Maguire.” [Celebitchy] – But…why?
- Swimmer Ricky Berens had a wardrobe malfunction before competing Sunday, but he still helped the U.S. secure a spot in the 4x100m relay freestyle finals at the world swimming championships in Italy. [Dumb As A Blog]
- A new study shows that people who get divorced have 20 percent more chronic illnesses than those who stay married or single. [ TrèsSugar] – Maybe so, but staying unhappily married or single can’t be too healthy, either.
- A new gadget is being sold that combines a dumbbell with a fork. So, you know, you can get buff while indulging in some high-calorie cake. [Jezebel]
- Sample sale sites have become pretty popular as of late. But before you get addicted to online bargain shopping, check out this pros and cons list. [College Candy]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.