15 iPhone Apps We Could Really Use
What is it with creepy iPhone apps? I thought the vibrator iPhone app was pretty bad, but this, this really takes the cake. Using the microphone, accelerometer, and several other iPhone features, the new application Passion, which is now available in the iPhone App Store, apparently rates people on how they perform in the sack. “All you have to do is start the application, put your iPhone on the bed, in an arm band, or even in your pocket and have intercourse, it is as easy as that. Once you are finished, press the stop button and view your results.” Um, I think I’ll pass, thanks. When are people going to start developing iPhone apps we really want to use? After the jump, 15 iPhone apps I wish someone would create.
- An app that tells you which subway car has the hottest single people.
- An app that calculates which bathroom stall is the cleanest.
- …and one that warns which one is out of toilet paper.
- One that beeps when you’ve put on one accessory too many.
- One that warns you when someone from your past you’d rather not run into is within a few blocks radius.
- And one that alerts you when your perfect match is within a few blocks radius.
- An app that alerts you the second the boots you’ve been eying in the Barney’s window go on sale.
- An app that burns calories for you (PLEASE!).
- And one that waits in line for you.
- And saves seats at the movie theater.
- One that mixes the perfect Gin and Tonic when you walk in the front door after work.
- And one that lets you know where the best Happy Hour deals are.
- An app that alerts you when your boss is about to walk past your computer screen.
- And one that alters your voice so you really sound sick when you call in with “the flu.”
- And an app that alerts your boyfriend you’ve got PMS and need a bag of Lindt chocolates, stat.