Star Couplings: Ryan O’Neal Left Out Of Farrah Fawcett’s Will
- Farrah Fawcett left the bulk of her $5.5 million estate to her son Redmond O’Neal. Her longtime partner Ryan O’Neal was reportedly excluded. [PopEater] — For all we know, Ryan and Farrah could have agreed that the money was better left to Redmond.
- Marc Anthony gave Jennifer Lopez another 40th birthday party, only this time, it was supposed to be a surprise. [Dlisted] — Surprise, my fanny. JLo seems like the type of wife that knows everything her husband is doing at all times. Plus, she was rather dressed up.
- LeAnn Rimes made her first appearance since news of her split from husband Dean Sheremet broke. [People] — I guess she was just waiting for Eddie Cibriani’s wife to leave him.
- Jon Gosselin has been hanging out with Kate Major, but he says his “heart is always with Hailey.” [Us Weekly]
- Blake Fielder-Civil says he saved Amy Winehouse’s life when she overdosed. [OK! UK] — Um, what’s the big deal? He was her husband at the time.
- “Dancing with the Stars” professionals Karina Smirnoff and Maksim Chermkovskiy say they’re too busy to get married. [OK!]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.