Quickies!: Arrest Made In The Death Of “Idol” Contestant Alexis Cohen
- An arrest has been made regarding the death of “American Idol” contestant Alexis Cohen. Daniel Bark, 23, has been charged with death by reckless driving. [TMZ]
- Joe Jonas and Camilla Belle have split up. And then he cried about it during a performance. [Starpulse] – I can’t say I’m too upset – the fact that they look like identical twins kind of creeps me out.
- The romantic comedies of late have been a disappointment for many. Here are some ideas to salvage the “chick flick.” [Daily Beast] – Here’s another idea: take Katherine Heigl out of the casts.
- Wondering when, or if, America will ever get the guts to elect a female president? Former presidential nominee and Secretary of State Hillary Clinton weighs in. [Jezebel]
- If your libido is dwindling, you might wanna pour yourself some red. New evidence shows red wine may be linked to an increase in sexual appetite. [Your Tango] – Cheers!