Style Buzz: Daisy Lowe Is Quite The Cool Customer
- “24 Hours With Daisy Lowe,” a reality show starring the British model/It girl, premieres tomorrow on MTV UK. It includes footage of her prepping for an Agent Provocateur shoot like the one above. Apparently, her life, is like, really fabulous. [Refinery 29]
- Ten of Hillary Clinton’s staff members went on a jewelry shopping spree in Thailand while their boss was lobbying for stronger democracies in Southeast Asia. Everyone’s making a big deal over the fact that they spent $4,000 in an hour, but we’re guessing they all work pretty hard and about $400 apiece isn’t too terrible. [WWD]
- Conde Nast has instituted an assistant contest of sorts, offering $500 extra to the best ones each month. This just when we thought it couldn’t get any more cut throat at the likes of Vogue and W. [Gawker]
- Nineteen year-old model Jourdan Dunn is four months pregnant, says Vogue. The baby daddy remains unclear. [Modelinia]
- A round up of New York’s steamiest billboards. (Barely safe for work.) [Huffington Post]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.