Star Couplings: Nicole Richie Is Going To Have Her Own Wacko Jacko!
- Nicole Richie is reportedly going to pay tribute to Michael Jackson by naming her unborn child after him — Michael for a boy or Michelle for a girl. [Starpulse] — I’m vetoing that idea because those names don’t go with Harlow Winter.
- Kristen Stewart says she can’t wait to play a pregnant Bella in a future “Twilight” movie. [E! Online] — If she really wants a baby bump, why doesn’t she do it the old-fashioned way?
- Roger Federer and wife Mirka welcomed twin girls recently. Like every other celebrity, he took to his website to make the announcement. [Us Weekly] — What, no Twitter page?
- A judge has ordered Nas to pay Kelis $55,000 in monthly spousal and child support. [PopEater] — That’s some birthday payout for day-old Knight.
- Freida Pinto and Dev Patel have split up or may still be together. Who knows? [TMZ] — I guess this means someone still cares about “Slumdog Millionaire,” but I don’t.