Quickies!: Steve-O Has Relationship Advice?
- We’ve all heard some kind of relationship excuse at some point, but did we know what they actually meant? Steve-O has the answer. [Lemondrop] — Yes, I said Steve-O. He’s much more than a prankster, you know.
- Daniel Radclife appeared on the cover of the gay U.K. magazine Attitude, and explained that he “loathes” homophobia and thinks it’s disgusting. [Just Jared] – Just another reminder that the “Harry Potter“star is smart and awesome.
- A paparazzi photographer has accused Jude Law of hitting her outside a London restaurant when she was trying to snap photos, and may bring her case to court though he suffered no injuries. [Pop Culture Madness] – Law says all the flashes caused him to flail his arms around, and that if he hit anyone, it was accidental. [That’s a genius excuse. — Ed.]
- A police detective charged with murdering her ex-boyfriend’s wife has been ordered to give bite samples for the case. [People] – Yikes!
- Charlotte York and other ladies have warned that women should probably underplay their intelligence and independence if they want to attract a man. Here’s why that’s a bunch of bs. [Divine Caroline]