Quickies!: Steve-O Has Relationship Advice?
- We’ve all heard some kind of relationship excuse at some point, but did we know what they actually meant? Steve-O has the answer. [Lemondrop] — Yes, I said Steve-O. He’s much more than a prankster, you know.
- Daniel Radclife appeared on the cover of the gay U.K. magazine Attitude, and explained that he “loathes” homophobia and thinks it’s disgusting. [Just Jared] – Just another reminder that the “Harry Potter“star is smart and awesome.
- A paparazzi photographer has accused Jude Law of hitting her outside a London restaurant when she was trying to snap photos, and may bring her case to court though he suffered no injuries. [Pop Culture Madness] – Law says all the flashes caused him to flail his arms around, and that if he hit anyone, it was accidental. [That’s a genius excuse. — Ed.]
- A police detective charged with murdering her ex-boyfriend’s wife has been ordered to give bite samples for the case. [People] – Yikes!
- Charlotte York and other ladies have warned that women should probably underplay their intelligence and independence if they want to attract a man. Here’s why that’s a bunch of bs. [Divine Caroline]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.