Star Couplings: Patti Stanger Is Finally Engaged
- “Millionaire Matchmaker” Patti Stanger is finally going to tie the knot with her rarely seen real-estate executive boyfriend Andy Friedman. [E! Online]
- Jon Gosselin was seen on a double date with Michael Lohan. [PopEater] — Barf! These two men deserve to be friends. They both helped screw up their families.
- Singer Kelis gave birth to a baby boy Tuesday with her mother and sister by her side. His name is Knight Jones. [Us Weekly] — I expected a much cooler name than Knight.
- Kendra Wilkinson says she really hates movie dates because it’s hard to get to know someone if you can’t speak for two hours. [People] — Um, shouldn’t she know husband Hank Baskett by now? And seriously, I’m sick of these daily, little gems of wisdom from Kendra.
- Michael Jackson’s sister Rebbie is reportedly going to raise his children. [TMZ] — Well, she allegedly did a great job raising Janet’s daughter as her own, so I think Michael’s kids will be OK.
- Lily Allen is dating a man her own age, a twenty-something decorator. [OK! UK]