Quickies!: Bar Rafaeli Is The New Face Of Rampage
- Bar Rafaeli will take over Gisele Bundchen’s spot as the new face of Rampage. [Just Jared] – The Israeli beauty may no longer have a sexy boyfriend, but she’s got a very hot new business deal.
- This amazing graphic of “Things To Say During Sex” just took a big ol’ weight off our shoulders. [Incredimazing]
- In a blog for the Huffington Post, Jamie Lee Curtis admitted she was once addicted to painkillers, and empathizes with Michael Jackson and his addiction to drugs [People] — Sadly, Jackson never got over his drug abuse, as Curtis did.
- A lady obsessed with camel milk is hoping to bring it to the U.S. She’s currently awaiting approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to market the milk. [WSJ.com] – Even if the drink has “healing and aphrodisiac powers,” as the woman claims, I’m staying far, far away. Yuck.
- A former mistress gives you tips on how to pick up on infidelity. [Your Tango] — The best way to learn about cheating is from a cheater herself.
- From Ansel Adams to Avedon, there have been some wonderful male photo-takers throughout the years. But let’s not forget the ladies. Here are 11 female photographers who totally rock. [ TrèsSugar]