The Friday Roundup: It Happened This Week On The Frisky
We were all set to pay rapt attention to Serious Things going on in our country, like Sonia Sotomayor’s Supreme Court confirmation hearings and Obama’s appointment of Regina Benjamin as surgeon general.
If you missed it the first time around, here’s what The Frisky was talking about this week.
- We figured out how Sacha Baron Cohen keeps from getting sued.
- We picked out 5 new tattoos for Megan Fox. Keyboard cat!
- We cringed as Levi Johnston talked more smack about Sarah Palin.
- We debated whether it’s OK to laugh when models fall on the runway.
- We felt bad for pretty people because their lives are so hard.
- We asked how much the guy should have a say in what to do if the woman accidentally gets knocked up.
- We politely suggested post-menopausal women kindly not get pregnant.
- And last but not least, we recommended not getting back together with an ex. Jessica Simpson, ya hear?