Style Buzz: Maybelline Takes Over the Tents and Kate Moss Can Speak!
- It’s no longer a maybe: Maybelline’s taking over Fashion Week this Fall, sponsoring the shows at Bryant Park. [WWD]
- As it turns out, the Model Lounge at Delicatessen in Soho is jealousy-inducing, but not actually full of hot lady models getting it on. Sorry boys. [New York Post]
- Kate Moss–known for her hot bod, love of snorting, and general unwillingness to grant interviews–has opened up to the press about photographer Rankin. So yeah, it’s nothing personal, but it’s edifying to know that she speaks in addition to just looking hot all the time. [Modelinia]
- Kylie Minogue’s launching “Inverse,” a fragrance for men this September. Cause female pop stars know a lot about cologne, right? [WWD]
- Katherine Heigl’s gone brunette…What do you think of her new ‘do? [Glamour]