Star Couplings: Bethenny Frankel To Leave Her “Real Housewives” Roots
- “Real Housewives of New York City” star Bethenny Frankel is leaving that show for her own reality series on Bravo called “Skinny & The City.” [NY Post] — Good for Bethenny, but couldn’t they have come up with a better name?
- Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder-Civil were granted a quickie divorce. According to divorce papers Blake filed, he found living with Amy “intolerable.” [AP ]
- Jessica Simpson is “sad, mad, and confused,” about her breakup with Tony Romo, said a family friend. [People] — Actually, we really feel for Jess, because it seems like Tony gave her the boot out of nowhere. But maybe now she’ll take some time off dating and just be single.
- Ryan O’Neal’s estranged son Griffin is one of a few people who have come forward accusing Ryan of cheating on Farrah with her BFF Alana Stewart. [Daily Express]
- Michael Jackson’s children reportedly have made the decision that they want Aunt Janet to raise them. [MSNBC] — These kids sound wise beyond their years.