Star Couplings: Bethenny Frankel To Leave Her “Real Housewives” Roots
- “Real Housewives of New York City” star Bethenny Frankel is leaving that show for her own reality series on Bravo called “Skinny & The City.” [NY Post] — Good for Bethenny, but couldn’t they have come up with a better name?
- Amy Winehouse and Blake Fielder-Civil were granted a quickie divorce. According to divorce papers Blake filed, he found living with Amy “intolerable.” [AP ]
- Jessica Simpson is “sad, mad, and confused,” about her breakup with Tony Romo, said a family friend. [People] — Actually, we really feel for Jess, because it seems like Tony gave her the boot out of nowhere. But maybe now she’ll take some time off dating and just be single.
- Ryan O’Neal’s estranged son Griffin is one of a few people who have come forward accusing Ryan of cheating on Farrah with her BFF Alana Stewart. [Daily Express]
- Michael Jackson’s children reportedly have made the decision that they want Aunt Janet to raise them. [MSNBC] — These kids sound wise beyond their years.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.