Quickies!: Is Mattel’s New Doll A More “Authentic” Black Barbie?
- Is “So In Style” Barbie on the right path towards a more “authentic” Black Barbie, with its fuller lips, noses and curly hair? [The Root]
- Michael Jackson’s kids reportedly want to live with neither their Grandmother, nor Debbie Rowe, but with their aunt Janet.[OK!] — She does have the fiercest dance moves.
- Politicians aren’t the only ones with infidelity problems, rumor has it that athletes are pretty horrible at monogamous relationships as well.[Lemondrop] – Pro-athletes cheat in 80-90% of relationships…so stay far, far away.
- The oldest new mom in the world died at age 69, leaving behind two toddlers. [MSNBC] — This is why you shouldn’t have kids when you’re 66.
- Mad Men isn’t all about powerful male execs and oppressed secretaries — here are fifteen feminist moments that have happened throughout the seasons of the hot HBO series. [Jezebel]
- Sometimes the greatest fashionista’s are 2-D. Check out six of the most fabulous cartoon trendsetters. [Refinery 29]