“True Blood” Recap In Eight Memorable Moments
Last’s night episode of “True Blood” was incredible, over-the-top, and possibly the best of the season, even without any Sookie/Bill sexy time. My eight favorite moments, after the jump.
- The revelers at Mary Ann’s latest orgy took their partying up a notch by rubbing food all over their bodies.
- Tara’s new boyfriend, Eggs, revealed his beautiful, tight, amazing ass.
- Sookie said something hilarious for once. “I just love these little bottles,” in reference to travel bottles of alcohol. “They’re like booze for dolls!”
- Team Hoytssica!
- The definition of evil, according to Jason Stackhouse, is “the premedicated (sic) choice to be a d**k!” Yes, he did say “premedicated.”
- Jessica learned to glamor and was a complete hilarious, prank-enjoying bad ass at it.
- Eric and Lafayette, the first “True Blood” bromance?
- Lafayette got his strength back and demonstrated that he would be an amazing Air Sex Championships contender. Clip above!