“True Blood” Recap In Eight Memorable Moments
Last’s night episode of “True Blood” was incredible, over-the-top, and possibly the best of the season, even without any Sookie/Bill sexy time. My eight favorite moments, after the jump.
- The revelers at Mary Ann’s latest orgy took their partying up a notch by rubbing food all over their bodies.
- Tara’s new boyfriend, Eggs, revealed his beautiful, tight, amazing ass.
- Sookie said something hilarious for once. “I just love these little bottles,” in reference to travel bottles of alcohol. “They’re like booze for dolls!”
- Team Hoytssica!
- The definition of evil, according to Jason Stackhouse, is “the premedicated (sic) choice to be a d**k!” Yes, he did say “premedicated.”
- Jessica learned to glamor and was a complete hilarious, prank-enjoying bad ass at it.
- Eric and Lafayette, the first “True Blood” bromance?
- Lafayette got his strength back and demonstrated that he would be an amazing Air Sex Championships contender. Clip above!
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.