Quickies!: Tony Romo And Jessica Simpson Split
- Tony Romo reportedly broke up with girlfriend Jessica Simpson last Thursday, the night before her 29th birthday. [People] — Ouch!
- HBO is developing a new drama series based on the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides. The series will trace the life, family history, and complicated sexual identity of character Cal Stephanides, a hermaphrodite. [Broadcasting Cable] — Hopefully the series will do the (great) novel justice.
- Scarlett Johansson is the new face of the clothing line, Mango. According to the company, Johansson embodies the ideal Mango woman — “chic, independent, and cosmopolitan.” [Just Jared]
- The FDA has approved a new version of Plan B called One-step that includes only one pill rather than two. [Forbes]
- Babies are cute, but baby penguins are cuter. Supposedly, the little dude doesn’t know how big he is, and “he keeps trying to hide under his parents and stick his fuzzy butt up in the air.” [Lemondrop] – So. Cute.
- What’s keeping you from finding Mr.Right? It may be a lack of self-respect. Ladies who love themselves have a better shot at finding someone who loves them too.[Your Tango]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.