Quickies!: Tony Romo And Jessica Simpson Split
- Tony Romo reportedly broke up with girlfriend Jessica Simpson last Thursday, the night before her 29th birthday. [People] — Ouch!
- HBO is developing a new drama series based on the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel Middlesex by Jeffrey Eugenides. The series will trace the life, family history, and complicated sexual identity of character Cal Stephanides, a hermaphrodite. [Broadcasting Cable] — Hopefully the series will do the (great) novel justice.
- Scarlett Johansson is the new face of the clothing line, Mango. According to the company, Johansson embodies the ideal Mango woman — “chic, independent, and cosmopolitan.” [Just Jared]
- The FDA has approved a new version of Plan B called One-step that includes only one pill rather than two. [Forbes]
- Babies are cute, but baby penguins are cuter. Supposedly, the little dude doesn’t know how big he is, and “he keeps trying to hide under his parents and stick his fuzzy butt up in the air.” [Lemondrop] – So. Cute.
- What’s keeping you from finding Mr.Right? It may be a lack of self-respect. Ladies who love themselves have a better shot at finding someone who loves them too.[Your Tango]