The Friday Roundup: It Happened This Week On The Frisky
Another busy week at The Frisky! We had our work cut out for us following all the Michael Jackson-related news, but we found time to blog about a few other important things, like Gwyneth Paltrow‘s detox. If you missed it the first time around, here’s what we were talking about this week.
- We watched Gwyneth Paltrow detox. Again.
- We nursed a conspiracy theory that “Bachelorette” producers edited Wes Hayden to look like a jerk.
- We had bisexual tendencies. Or not.
- We interviewed a prescription painkiller addict.
- We wondered if we could date a guy who wasn’t a feminist.
- We were grateful the biggest boobs in America weren’t attached to our bodies.
- We talked about how, good news or not, we think it’s weird to have a party celebrating an abortion.
- We fretted that the end of the hairy man is nigh!
- …and last but not least, we got all morbid and made a list of 15 things we’d miss if there were no men anymore.