Quickies!: Disturbing Ways To Wear A Man Thong
- If you’re a dude who’s determined to sport a man thong, I guess I can’t stop you. But please, please go through this checklist before you leave your house. [AOL] — Better yet, stay at home.
- Rumer Willis will make an appearance on “90210,” and AnnaLynne McCord is reportedly begging scriptwriters to create a same-sex love scene between Willis and her character, adding that “a little lip on lip action can’t hurt.” [Starpulse] — Ooh la la.
- The latest fashion trend? Wearing roadkill. A new collection of rat-infested bowties and headbands has been unleashed, thanks to designer Reid Peppard. [Refinery 29] — Rats just don’t belong on your body. End of story.
- Michelle Obama took a break from Washington to tour a Russian school for orphans. She listened to the students recite poems and perform several Russian folk songs, and then posed with them for a few news pics. [Star Tribune] – Aww. Keep up the good work, Michelle!
- Heidi Pratt may be done with reality TV, but she’s determined to stay in the limelight. So, she will be making a downloadable workout series with the help of her trainer, Chad Waterbury, to share her fitness secrets with the whole wide world. [People]
- According to a new study, women waste an average of one year deciding what to wear throughout their lives. They sometimes even try on two outfits before they decide what to put on! [Telegraph] — Um…who cares? In case these researchers haven’t noticed, we also “waste” half our lives sleeping.