Quickies!: Michael Jackson And Farrah Fawcett Teach About Love
- Looking back, we can learn a lot about love from Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett. [Your Tango] — I like remembering Farrah as the “ultimate smiler.”
- Imitation of Christ designer Tara Subkoff has been diagnosed with a brain tumor. If not operated on, the tumor could kill her in two years. [The Cut]
- Kalpen Modi, better known as Kal Penn, now works at the White House as an associate director in the Office of Public Liaison, with a focus on connecting President Barack Obama with the Asian-American and Pacific Islander communities. [PopEater] — So that’s why he killed himself on “House.”
- Wood that just won’t quit sounds like a good time 24/7, but this sexual condition like four others really are not fun to have. [Cracked] — I imagine just touching a penis that has been engorged for days would be excruciating for the owner.
- Contrary to popular belief, there are 10 reasons you should soak up the sun, besides making coworkers jealous of your tan. [Shine] — Just don’t forget the SPF.
- It hasn’t been summer for a month yet, but three politicians are already vying for the “Summer’s Most Embarrassing Politician.” Cast your vote. [Asylum] — I’m having a hard time deciding between Mark Sanford, Sarah Palin, and Marion Barry.