For a book that promises to “change the face of man-hunting forever,” The List: 7 Ways to Tell if He’s Going to Marry You—in 30 Days or Less! is deceptively simple. I’m not ruining anything by disclosing the seven ways …
• He’ll make the first move.
• He’ll call her within 24 to 48 hours to set up a first date.
• He’ll make the first date easy and fun.
• He’ll call her within 24 hours to set up subsequent dates.
• He’ll want to talk to her every day and want to spend all of his free time with her.
• He’ll demonstrate unconditional loyalty.
• He’ll talk about marrying her in concrete terms and he’ll propose—or will let her know his intentions.
It sounds like a dream come true. And I guess that’s why I like this book by Mary Corbett and Sheila Corbett Kihne. As did He’s Just Not That Into You, it challenges women to simplify a seemingly complicated situation: dating. The premise is basically that if he thinks you’re the one, he’ll know it, you’ll know it, the world will know it because (here’s the fast-ball) he acts like it! Keep reading …