Quickies!: Joyce DeWitt Arrested
- Joyce DeWitt, who starred in “Three’s Company,” was arrested under suspicion of DUI in El Segundo, CA, Saturday. [TMZ] — This isn’t the behavior we expect from responsible Janet!
- Kate Hudson continues to ignore her mother Goldie Hawn’s warning, preferring instead to continue seeing A-Rod. [Dlisted]
- Anna Paquin, who plays Sookie Stackhouse on “True Blood,” says her steamy nude scenes are easier because she’s acting opposite her real boyfriend Stephen Moyer, who plays vampire Bill Compton. [People] — I’m sure a lot of things are easier with Stephen around.
- Stevie Wonder, Mariah Carey, Kobe Bryant, and Brooke Shields will take part in the memorial for Michael Jackson. [Starpulse] — OK, don’t revoke my pop culture degree, but what does Kobe have to do with Michael? And what does Michael have to do with basketball?
- Two legendary Cosmo editors — Bonnie Fuller and Helen Gurley Brown — came together to answer questions from readers like you. [Your Tango]
- No time to complete a full workout? These health shortcuts aren’t perfect, but they come very close. [Shine] — I like fruit, but I don’t think I have five to nine servings of anything daily.