The Friday Roundup: It Happened This Week On The Frisky
The deaths of Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett kept us, sadly, preoccupied this week—but this is The Frisky, so we still found some time to have fun, too! If you missed it the first time around, here’s what we were talking about.
- Meghan McCain wanted us to forgive Governor Mark Sanford. We wanted Meghan McCain to go away.
- We were horrified by Michael Jackson’s autopsy results.
- We wondered if a Dutch animal rights group went too far with an ad that clubbed and stripped a fetish model, like an animal.
- We noodled over the ethical qualms of paying drug addicts $300 take birth control or undergo sterilization.
- We laughed at parents who write about their baby’s bowel movements on Facebook.
- We considered going bleach blonde.
- We felt bad for all the little critters, like the male praying mantis and the male honey bee, who die after losing their virginity.
- We questioned the Swedish parents who want to purposely raise their child, called “Pop,” without a gender.
- We tried to figure out why good friends sometimes make crappy roommates.
- We exposed a dirty liar and vowed to trust out gut from now on.
- And last, but not least, we asked, are denim tube tops for men really necessary?