Star Couplings: Kevin Jonas Is Engaged!
- Kevin Jonas proposed to girlfriend Danielle Deleasa, who gladly accepted. [PopEater] — I still can’t tell the Jonases apart, but I’m probably not the only one.
- Michael Jackson reportedly named his mother Katharine as legal guardian of his children, and if something happens to her, then Diana Ross is supposed to take over the duty. [Dlisted] — Katharine seems like a good choice, but I wouldn’t want my children around Joe Jackson even if he isn’t legally in charge.
- Ryan O’Neal banned his eldest son Griffin from attending Farrah Fawcett’s funeral, even though he drove 300 miles to pay his respects. [Perez Hilton]
- The private pathologist hired by David Carradine’s family has determined the actor died of asphyxiation, not suicide by hanging as was previously thought. [E! Online]
- The “Jon & Kate Plus 8″ ratings took a 77 percent nosedive Monday when the “The First 10 Years” episode aired. [Us Weekly] — Why would anyone want to relive lives that aren’t their own and seem to have been a lie?
- Leighton Meester isn’t engaged to her “Gossip Girl” co-star and boyfriend Sebastian Stan, and Perez Hilton is reportedly to blame for the rumors. [OK! Magazine]