The Friday Roundup: It Happened This Week On The Frisky
What with Chris Brown being a physically abusive DB and the Gosselins splitting up, but still staying on TV, we had plenty to natter on about this week. So if you missed it the first time around, here’s what The Friksy was talking about.
- We debated whether Chris Brown’s punishment fit the crime. (It didn’t.)
- And then we envied Rihanna’s classy courtroom outfit.
- We wildly speculated—even though we seriously don’t care anymore—about what Jon and Kate Gosselin’s “big announcement” might be.
- We told Bacardi Breezer their “ugly girlfriend” ads are sexist and unfunny.
- We threw up our hands (and a little bit in our mouths) at the abstinence-only movement.
- We wondered if the proposed French ban on burkas would be helpful or harmful to Muslim women.
- We told Dakota Fanning she needed a tampon.
- And Megan Fox she needed a tailor.
- We drooled over sexy vampires.
- And celebrated those lame things single women do that are actually fun.
- We mourned the deaths of Ed McMahon, Farrah Fawcett, and Michael Jackson.
- Amelia wondered whether the negative aspects to Jackson’s life were suddenly off-limits.
- We asked whether a man would date a disabled woman.
- We ended the war between abstinence and sex positive feminism.
- We wondered if it was always necessary to tell your partners about your STD.
- And last but not least, our Mind of Man writer, John DeVore, discouraged us from reading all the sex advice in women’s magazines because the only thing a guy really wants is for us to touch his peen.
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.