Star Couplings: Chris Brown Avoided Embarrassment By Copping A Plea
- Chris Brown has accepted a plea deal, so he will have to serve 180 days in a labor domestic violence program and will have five years probation for felony assault. [Perez Hilton]
- Sienna Miller spent Father’s Day with Balthazar Getty on his yacht. [Dlisted] — No word on how his wife and children felt about that, but they were probably furious.
- Anna Faris is still engaged to Chris Pratt, despite reports that they married over the weekend in Hawaii. [OK! Magazine] — Reports? I don’t remember hearing anything about her since “The House Bunny” flopped.
- D.B. Woodside from “24” and TNT’s “Hawthorne” is expecting a baby with Golden Brooks from “Girlfriends.” [PopEater] — You know, “Girlfriends” was a great show until they got rid of Jill Marie Jones, who played Toni Childs.
- Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise helped Cameron Diaz celebrate her star on The Hollywood Walk of Fame. [Just Jared] — And Katie actually had a smile on her face — kind of.
- London’s Hello Magazine is reporting that Jay-Z has a 7-year-old love child that Beyonce has accepted. [Media Takeout]