Quickies!: Sarah Jessica Parker And Matthew Broderick’s Twins Are Born
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick’s twin daughters were born yesterday via a surrogate. The babies’ names are Marion Loretta Elwell Broderick and Tabitha Hodge Broderick. [Quickies] — That first name sucks ass, even if it has familial significance.
- Mattel is releasing “Twilight” dolls in the likeness of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson’s characters, Bella Swan and Edward Cullen. [Perez Hilton] — OK, Kristen officially has to give up her I’m-so-awkward-I’m-cool shtick because nothing spells conformity like M-A-T-T-E-L.
- How did Tanner P. from “The Bachelorette” know that Jillian’s feet were “softer than s**t?” [E! Online] — I guess he’s had a ton of crap in his life.
- A plastic cylinder that fits between your breasts promises to keep the effects of gravity at bay. [TrèsSugar] — I’ve never noticed a problem, but then again, I’m not buxom.
- So you went snooping through your guy’s porn stash and are both turned on an repulsed by what you found. No worries, here’s what his porn says about him. [Lemondrop] — If he has “Big Booties in the Backyard,” then he’s probably an ass man.
- The members of the Boston League of Women Wrestlers are the real deal, not overly-sexy actresses like the WWE has. [Asylum]