Quickies!: Ryan O’Neal Is Set To Wed Dying Farrah Fawcett
- Despite her life-threatening struggle with anal cancer, Farrah Fawcett has agreed to marry longtime love Ryan O’Neal. O’Neal says that during her brave battle with cancer, he has only fallen more deeply in love with Fawcett. [Pop Eater] – Aww.
- Kate and Jon Gosselin have filed divorce papers in a Bucks County Courthouse in Reading, PA. [People] — We guessed wrong!
- Chris Brown has plea bargained his way out of jail time. He entered a plea of guilty today and was given five years probation 180 days of community labor. [PopEater] — So was justice served?
- Does Fergie have a twin? No, that’s just a look-alike celeb. Check out other ones here. [Lemondrop]
- Women are resorting to prostitution to pay the bills. Read about one woman who felt financially forced to enter the world of sex-work. [Salon] — Let’s try not to follow in her upsetting footsteps.
- Marrying someone twice your age may sound odd to most, but one woman argues it can make you a better person. [Your Tango] – Better person or not, I don’t think I could get involved with someone older than my father
- If you’re still not sure how a baby is made, you should check out Danish author Per Holm Knudsen’s visual children’s book, which will give you quite a few informative visuals. [Jezebel] – Sex, sperms, and even crowning come to life in the graphic kiddy book.
- Celebs say the darndest things. Check out these weird celeb quotes from the past week. [People]