Do you ever leave the house in an outfit that looks fine, but by the time you get to work you’ve convinced yourself that you’re the worst dresser ever? You want to run home and change, even though you have 5 minutes to get to your desk. Or you’ve spilled coffee all over yourself as you run for the elevator? Or maybe you’ve been invited last minute to after-work cocktails, only to realize your jeans aren’t swanky enough? We’ve put together the emergency outfit for you to keep in your bottom desk drawer at work for these moments. You won’t be confident unless you feel your best, so skip the bad outfit days.
- Norma Kamali Women’s Cap-Sleeve Jersey Wrap Dress (available in olive and black), $20, Walmart
- Floral Sparkler Earrings, $35, J.Crew
- Flat Chain Necklace, $49, Banana Republic
- Framed Jewel Chain Necklace, $45, Banana Republic
- Lightweight Dip-Dye Scarves, $12.50, Old Navy
- Lightweight Floral Scarf, $24.50, The Gap
- L’Autre Chose Ballet Flats, $98, Yoox