Quickies!: Stephanie Pratt Opens Up About Bulimia
- Stephanie Pratt opens up to Us Weekly about her recent struggle with bulimia. She said it was very difficult to work with “skinny girls.” [Us Magazine] — Uh, is the size zero blonde referring to herself with that statement?
- Chris Brown’s attorney was denied rights to view confidential LAPD files regarding Rihanna’s case. [Perez] Boo-frickin-hoo.
- Evidence shows that Mia Farrow’s brother, who was found dead on Monday, was killed by a self-inflicted gunshot wound. [People] – What’s with all of the horrible suicides lately? As if the constant (NYC) rain isn’t depressing enough…
- Thinking of ending your marriage? Well some people are, and they’re doing it on Facebook. [TIME] – Let’s keep it classy, and not break up via the internet.
- No, Maria Sharapova isn’t having an orgasm on the court, she’s just grunting to improve her game. Check out this video to hear other players roar. [Jezebel]