Star Couplings: Nas Won’t Give Kelis Any Money
- Kelis claims estranged husband Nas has left her without support or money for pre-natal expenses, even though he’s filthy rich. [TMZ] — Hmm, maybe she should have considered the type of person he is before filing for divorce while pregnant.
- Carnie Wilson and husband Rob Bonfiglio welcomed a new baby girl last Friday. [Dlisted] — Isn’t it interesting that when she was in Wilson Phillips, the label tried to “hide” Carnie behind the skinny group members, and since then she has been more popular than them?
- Alec Baldwin says he was suicidal over the angry voicemail he left for his daughter, which was made public by ex-wife Kim Basinger. [People] — When will people realize they shouldn’t record things they don’t want others to hear or watch?
- Victoria and David Beckham have received an apology from a former nanny who claimed the couple engaged in name calling and almost split up. [Us Weekly]
- Hank Baskett says in an interview that he’s helped Kendra Wilkinson with her morning sickness by holding her hair while she puked. [OK! Magazine]
- Andrew Grenier was seen getting close to Ashley Greene of “Twilight” at an event over the weekend. [NY Post]
- Tyra was photographed out with her boyfriend in Maui recently. [Faded Youth] — See, he does exist!
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.