Quickies!: Al Roker Puts Speidi On The Defensive
- Al Roker has been accused of attacking Heidi and Spencer Pratt on “The Today Show” on Monday, as the newlyweds discussed their one-week stint on “I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here.” [Today] — Seems to us that Roker was just doing his job.
- Oh dear. Here’s a list of “10 Things Your Dad Inadvertently Taught You About Sex.” [Em & Lo] — Cringe.
- Katie Holmes has reportedly met with “So You Think You Can Dance” executive producer Nigel Lythgoe more than once. Reps for the show haven’t confirmed that Holmes will take center stage on the show, but there have been rumors that she may! [People]
- A survey conducted by researcher OnePoll.com says that Barack Obama is believed to be more stylish than Brad Pitt. [Reuters] — No word yet on Michelle versus Angie, but something tells me Mrs. Obama would win that one, hands down.
- Mariah Carey’s new single, “Obsession” has come out. [Perez] — But after looking at the cover, it seems the only thing she seems obsessed with is taking off her clothes.
- Heading to the beach for some fun times with your hubby? Well, before you do, take a look at these very important tips.[College Candy] — Sometimes sand isn’t as clean — or soft — as it looks…
- If you can’t afford to go full-price when shopping, check out the latest designer sample sales. [Refinery 29] — Just remember that five sale items usually end up costing more than one expensive item would have.
- We all know that the best part of “Mad Men” is the intro. Check out these other super show-starters, to get your TV fix in under a minute. [Pop Eater]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.