Star Couplings: Madonna Always Gets What She Wants
- Madonna can officially snatch, er, adopt Malawian baby Mercy. Oh and guess what? Madonna isn’t even flying there herself to pick her up. [Dlisted] — With all the real orphans, and by that I mean orphans whose parents are dead, why didn’t Madonna adopt one of them? I’m so over the adopted baby accessory.
- Kendra Wilkinson says if the baby is a boy he will be named after his father, but if it’s a girl, they still haven’t decided between Arianna and Kianna. [Perez Hilton] — How boring! Or am I getting used to off the wall Hollywood baby names?
- Both Rihanna and Chris Brown were at Game 4 of the NBA Finals in Orlando, but weren’t together and even sat in separate sections. [People]
- A medical examiner hired by the family of David Carradine says the actor’s death was not a suicide, but more info is needed from Thai investigators. [PopEater]
- Chaz Bono will be able to marry his longtime partner in California after a judge legally changes his sex. [TMZ]