Star Couplings: Madonna Always Gets What She Wants
- Madonna can officially snatch, er, adopt Malawian baby Mercy. Oh and guess what? Madonna isn’t even flying there herself to pick her up. [Dlisted] — With all the real orphans, and by that I mean orphans whose parents are dead, why didn’t Madonna adopt one of them? I’m so over the adopted baby accessory.
- Kendra Wilkinson says if the baby is a boy he will be named after his father, but if it’s a girl, they still haven’t decided between Arianna and Kianna. [Perez Hilton] — How boring! Or am I getting used to off the wall Hollywood baby names?
- Both Rihanna and Chris Brown were at Game 4 of the NBA Finals in Orlando, but weren’t together and even sat in separate sections. [People]
- A medical examiner hired by the family of David Carradine says the actor’s death was not a suicide, but more info is needed from Thai investigators. [PopEater]
- Chaz Bono will be able to marry his longtime partner in California after a judge legally changes his sex. [TMZ]
5 Signs You Belong Together
We've all heard the old saying that there's someone out there for everyone. Here are a few signs you can look for to figure out just how well you and your partner mesh together.
3 Reasons to Stay Single
There are plenty of benefits to being in a relationship, but there are just as many reasons for staying single.
9 Sexual Communication Tips
Talking about sex can be stressful, Here are nine helpful tips to make it easier.
Top 5 Gifts for Couples
Are you looking for something you can share with your partner? Check out these great recommendations to find something that you'll both love.
Top 5 Gifts for Him
Not sure what to get your man? Check out some of the top gift ideas from the guys at Adam & Eve.
Indulge in a little "me time"
Adam & Eve Adult Toys. Always Discreet, Free Shipping and Bonus Gifts.