Quickies!: Celebs Use Their Fame For Good
- Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz have teamed up with other celebs to promote the NO H8TE Campaign. [Perez Hilton] — When celebs use their fame for good, the world is a happier place.
- Sienna Miller, who hasn’t appeared on a magazine cover in two years, snags the cover of Vogue’s July issue. Inside, she dishes about her love life. [Pop Sugar] — And if you want your love life to be successful, you should probably ignore any tips she gives.
- Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, and Sheryl Crowe stepped out on Thursday night to support OmniPeace and “Stamp Out Violence Against Women and Girls of the Congo.” [People]
- The lastest in fashion? Hello Kitty undies (and other bizarre accessories) for men! [Urlesque] — Not only are these tighty whities adorable, they’re also guaranteed to kill your libido. (I want these “panties” for myself. — Editor)
- According to philematologists, kissing researchers, a kiss isn’t just a kiss. Find out everything you’ve ever wanted to know about why we smooch. [Divine Caroline]
- Heading to the beach, but not looking to empty your wallet? Find out how to be a beach babe on a budget. [College Candy]